Our vision and values
Agility Subsea Fabrication has a strong HSE culture, delivers agreed quality to agree time. We are solution oriented and has a close, professional relation to clients and suppliers. Agility Subsea Fabrication’s employees feels a strong ownership to the company and strives to move in the same agreed direction.
Short communication routes: We have a non-bureaucratic and informal style.
Personal care and open-mindedness to changes: We care for each other. We find solutions to challenges, and change if necessary.
Capabilities, determination and target orientation: We further develop our technical and marketing capabilities by accepting challenging tasks. We take action and accomplish our tasks in an efficient manner, and deliver good and appropriate solutions.
Business skills based on sound premises: We obtain results based on sound commercial principles and work processes.
Code of conduct
All Agility Subsea Fabrication employees shall, through their conduct in meetings with colleagues, clients, suppliers and authorities, maintain a strict personal integrity and act in accordance with the company’s prevailing requirements and regulations.
All members of the organization shall:
- Respect governing laws and regulations
- Act in good faith, shall not misuse confidence or act disloyally
- Not accept or partake in corrupt or unacceptable business transactions or any other unacceptable action
- Not partake in actions regarded as harassment of sex, age, race, religion or sexual orientation
- Contribute in making the organization a workplace where respect, openness, trust and honesty are important
- Utilize their experience, competence and infrastructure in such a way that the owners’ and clients’ expectations are met
- Assist in ensuring that all deliveries from Agility Subsea Fabrication are associated with the correct quality, on time delivery, and with a high standard of HSE
- All Agility Subsea Fabrication employees shall only accept remuneration or gifts of symbolic value. Each employee will have to consider/judge conditions and situations which occur and seek guidance from his/her superior, if one is in doubt whether there is a possibility that the situation may be considered unethical or may lead to a conflict of interest.
All Agility Subsea Fabrication employees are obliged to report any possible conflicts of interest or any apparent breaches of company ethical norms. All reporting will be handled with confidentiality, and normally transmitted through the immediate superior. If circumstances make this difficult, it is always possible to approach the company’s Managing Director.
Employees have the right to report situations considered as unethical or which may lead to a conflict of interest, and he/she shall be protected from retaliation by Agility Subsea Fabrication or by any ASF representative.
Agility Subsea Fabrication has a clear zero philosophy-related HSE. The philosopy shall be a governing guideline and a long-term strategic goal for the whole Agility Subsea Fabrication. All our processes and activities shall be carried out with the highest attention on safety, in order to prevent undesirable incidents, accidents or other negative impact on our employees’ health, our partners, material values, and our environments.
- Create a safe and healthy working environment implying well-being for everyone
- Emphasize the importance of HSE by showing it in practice through clear and visible leadership
- Carry out frequent risk assessments, and follow up actions systematically in order to understand, control and reduce risk
- Make sure that all employees comply with systems and processes regulating the protection of the external environment
- Have focus on continuous improvement of HSE through assessment, learning and experience transfer, where involvement of the employees is central
- Work in compliance with the HSE requirements defined by national and international authorities and contractors.
The company has developed and implemented 12 safety rules (Golden Rules). These shall be followed by all employees, clients, sub-suppliers and partners in all parts of our value chain.
Agility Subsea Fabrication shall create and maintain a safe and healthy working environment characterized by respect, trust and cooperation. The working environment shall reflect and ensure a cultural diversity. We shall be open-minded to all HSE issues and emphasize the importance of HSE through clear objectives, leadership and correct behaviour. Our management system regulating health, working environment, external environment and safety shall be subject to continuous improvement.
Our HSE policy is implemented at all levels in our organization, to secure an understanding and a continuous improvement of the HSE performance.
You shall always make time to work safely!
Agility Subsea Fabrication’s objective is to carry out all activities in our companies without negative exposure to health and the working environment, injuries to staff or damage to equipment, materials, facilities or the external environment (zero tolerance). In order to achieve this, ASF has carried out risk analyses to identify dangers related to facilities and work that will be carried out. The result will be work methods and procedures that systematically prevent injuries and damages.
The work methods and procedures will be verified through systematic audits and inspections. Non-compliance shall be reported and followed up with necessary measures. In instances of serious or repeated breaches of our best practice rules, disciplinary action will be considered. ASF has a zero tolerance policy in relation to serious breaches of some of our safety rules.
Our safety philosophy is based on people as the most important aspect of working life and that a person’s most valuable asset is good health. Health, safety and the work and external environments (HSE) are important keywords in our company. The following principles apply, based on this philosophy:
- When planning and carrying out work, conditions should be put in place to ensure that there is no danger to life or health.
- Each individual worker shall always make time to work safely.
- There shall always be at least two people present when carrying out work in the industry or offshore (with the exception of carrying out service tasks).
- Undesirable incidents, injuries and accidents shall always lead to corrective measures to prevent recurrence.
- Safety shall be a part of the daily work and shall be prioritised ahead of production.
- Carrying out and following up safety activities is a daily line management task.
- Each individual worker is responsible for working in accordance with the prevailing procedures, instructions and our best practice rules.
- Each individual worker shall protect the environment by considering the carrying out of the various activities.
Good results within health, safety and the work and external environments are largely dependent on each individual worker’s understanding, acceptance and actions based on individual responsibility.
We have established a safety manual to cover the basic safety rules, instructions, directives and procedures that have been developed based on years of experience from our own activities as well as research into workplace accidents in the engineering industry.
All temporary and permanent staff must understand and comply with HSE rules and requirements. The rules in this manual do not prevent accident and injuries! We must all be alert to unforeseen circumstances and situations.
Through good co-operation, we strive to our number one objective: an injury-free company. The safety manual is available in English, Norwegian, Polish and Romanian.
HSE safety rules (Golden Rules) describe how we shall behave and work regarding HSE in the company.
The safety of our staff shall always be our top priority, and each individual is expected to take adequate time to create good safety procedures for himself and his colleagues. In other words, we would like there to be an ongoing improvement within the areas of health, safety, work and external environments. To achieve this, we require positive and active participation from all staff in Agility Subsea Fabrication.
Agility Subsea Fabrication is ISO 14001(Environmental Management Systems) and OHSAS 18001-certified. This means that we have imposed stricter requirements on ourselves regarding how we manage HSE work than those required by the statutory framework.
ASF’s policy is to take care of its personnel and give them a safe and healthy working environment where everybody is challenged to do their best, where all persons are looked upon as important and valuable, and where we take care of and develop our personnel both professionally and personally.
Our personnel is our most important resource, and we will:
- Trust people and provide them with the authority and means to perform
- Agree upon challenging, fair, realistic and clear performance targets
- Give just and reliable feedback
- Encourage and facilitate career and competence development for employees
- Focus on and accept sharing of competence, experience and infrastructure
We shall achieve our goals by:
- Making our managers aware of and clarify their responsibility regarding health, safety and environmental aspects, quality assurance and personnel management
- Supplying managers and key personnel with necessary training and education
- Communicating with all employees in an open and honest manner
- Developing the technical and management capabilities within our organization
- Selecting and recruiting new employees with respect to both competence and behaviour to ensure necessary awareness, expertise and growth
Agility Subsea Fabrication shall be an open organization, where all employees are given the necessary access to information about the undertaking. Openness shall contribute to remove suspicion of, for example, corruption, financial irregularities, breaches of the law, or other unethical actions.
Managers, in particular, but also each employee, have an important role for contributing to a culture where openness, access to information and room for criticism, is essential.
Regarding cases that are difficult to put forward in the daily activity, or in ordinary dialogue with a superior, the notification routines shall serve as a tool to bring such cases forward for examination and handling in the organization.
Agility Subsea Fabrication’s attitude is as follows:
- All notifications presented shall be taken seriously, and shall be examined
- Censurable conditions shall be changed or stopped
- Openness and honesty are important
- All cases should be presented to the immediate superior, as a main rule
- The whistleblower shall be followed up in a good way
- The person(s) who the whistleblower has notified about is/are entitled to legal protection
Way to notify:
A written notification is preferable, and the notification shall be submitted to the Vice President Human Resources in Agility Subsea Fabrication who has an absolute duty of confidentiality in such cases. A separate e-mail address has also been established and is routed directly to the VP HR: firstname.lastname@example.org. The notification may also be submitted directly as a letter/note to the VP HR. All notifications shall be justifiable, and it must be clearly defined that this is a notification according to the provisions of the Work Environment Act.
The notifications will be registered, handled and corrected in an anonymous way in the CIS (Continuous Improvement System).
Through robust work processes, methods and knowledge of these, Agility Subsea Fabrication’s vision is to ensure quality in all deliveries, and thus be considered amongst the best, and win contracts.
Our quality management system shall ensure correct quality on Agility Subsea Fabrication’s products and services to meet prevailing requirements and ensure that our certification licences are maintained and followed up in a satisfactory manner.
ASF’s requirements to risk management shall contribute to achieving our quality policy goals.
Our activities shall be performed:
- In compliance with requirements set by contractors, the corporate management, international and national legislation
- With focus on continuous improvement of work processes and quality in the delivery chain to meet requirements from contractors and authorities
- In accordance with goal-oriented improvement processes
Agility Subsea Fabrication shall:
- Maintain and continuously improve the quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001 requirements and other implemented standards
- Ensure that employees receive necessary information and training in order to understand and work in compliance with the prevailing quality management systems
- Ensure systematic work to prevent errors and undesirable events from being repeated
Agility Subsea Fabrication is ISO 9001-certified. This means that we have imposed stricter requirements on ourselves regarding how we manage quality work than those required by the statutory framework.
Links to Agility Subsea Fabrication’s certificates